AT THE STARLIGHT BOWL
DINING AND FOOD
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse is the official Food & Beverage Concessionaire for the City of Burbank Starlight Bowl Summer Concert Series 2013.
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse107 North First StreetBurbank CA 9150211am-12am Mon-Thurs11am-1am Fri10am-1am Sat10am-12am Sun
WHAT CAN I BRING?
It is our sincere desire to make each event a memorable one. To make your experience more enjoyable, we have the following recommendations:
- Blanket and/or light jacket as evening temperatures cool rapidly
- Low back beach chair
- Beer / Wine Only (Hard Liquor Not Permitted)
- Your own food and beverages in Reusable, Compostable or Recyclable containers
- Suggestions: Picnic basket, cooler or reusable bags, cloth napkins, cups, plates and utensils for wash and reuse.
Please don't bag garbage & recyclables together. Instead bring separated Compostables, Recyclables, and Trash to zero waste stations located throughout the venue. Please see our FAQ's for more info.
- Sales, flyers/materials and unpermitted solicitations not allowed
- Candles, barbeques, or open flame devices
- Pets, except service animals for the disabled
- High back beach chairs or lounge chairs
- Hard liquor
- Large coolers (coolers must be able to be stored under the seats)
- Posters or signs
- Beach balls or other inflatable objects
- Laser pointers
- Fireworks / firecrackers
- Videotaping, digital images, still photography
- Audio recording of performance
- Smoking is not allowed in the Amphitheatre
When do tickets go on sale?
Tickets for the July 4th Celebration and ALL summer concerts go on sale Tuesday, June 4, 2013.Online sales begin at 7:00amwww.starlightbowl.comIn person sales begin at 9:00am
Community Services Building
- Park, Recreation and Community Services Department, Third Floor
- 150 North Third Street
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
- Pay by cash, check, or credit card*
*All credit card sales will incur a nominal service charge
How do I purchase tickets?
All tickets available online or in person starting June 4th 2013.
Online ticket sales: All tickets including any available Season Box Seats & Premium Season Seats go on sale ONLINE on Tuesday, June 4th at 7:00 a.m. Purchase tickets at: www.starlightbowl.comVisa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted **All credit card sales will incur a nominal service charge.
In person ticket sales: All tickets including any available Season Box Seats & Premium Season Seats go on sale in person starting on Tuesday, June 4th at 9:00 a.m.Community Services BuildingPark, Recreation and Community Services Department, Third Floor150 North Third StreetMonday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
*Pay by cash, check, or credit card
*All credit card sales will incur a nominal service charge.
Can I choose my seats when purchasing tickets?
Tickets for July 4th, and July 28th concerts and Season Ticket Holders have an actual seat assignment. Tickets for the other weekend Concerts are purchased specifically for a certain section at the Starlight Bowl. For example, you will be able to choose Section A, Section B, Section C, or grass seating for the weekend concerts. Seating is available on a first come, first serve basis within the section you purchased.
How can I pay for tickets?
Online tickets can be paid for using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Tickets at the Community Services Building can be paid for with cash, check or credit card. Tickets purchased at the Starlight Bowl can be paid for using cash, check or credit card. Please note that all credit card sales will incur a nominal service charge.
How do I purchase season tickets for the Summer Concert Series?
Season tickets for the Summer Concert Series July 14th- August 10th (not including August 4th concert)
2012 Season Box and Premium seat holders will have a specified opportunity window to purchase the same seating in 2013. All 2012 Season Box and Premium seat holders will be notified with pertinent information. All unsold Season Box and Premium seats will go sale to the general public on Tuesday, June 4th ONLINE starting at 7:00 a.m. at www.starlightbowl.com or in person sales at the at the Community Services Building (Park, Recreation and Community Services Department, Third Floor) beginning at 9:00 a.m. New this year, Starlight Bowl will be offering a Park Lover Season Pass (grass seating) to the Summer Concert Series (Sunday, July 15- Saturday, August 10) for $50.
I need help purchasing tickets. What should I do?
Call IT'S MY SEAT at (818) 618-2348 for assistance.
How much is parking?
Parking is $8 CASH per vehicle, parking lot opens at 4:30 p.m. Stack Parking for all concerts. Carpooling is always encouraged.
Free bus shuttle for seniors and disabled is available from 5:30-6:30pm and following the end of the concert.
What do I do with my garbage?
The Starlight Bowl's garbage cans have been upgraded to Zero Waste Stations giving guests more opportunities to recycle more and waste less. Each Zero Waste Station has Compost, Recycle and Trash bins with an attendant to answer your questions. Just separate your stuff into the following categories:
- Compost: (all food scraps, liquids, dirty paper napkins, uncoated paper plates, coffee cups from San Marco, wood stir sticks, compostable utensils from BJ's, waxed paper, and greasy pizza boxes, etc...) (tip: just tap out food and recycle the container)
- Recycle: (bottles, cans, BJ's beverage cups and food trays, clean/dry paper, and plastic food containers that have been wiped out)
- Landfill: anything that cannot be composted or recycled (Styrofoam, plastic utensils, condiment packets, plastic ramekins, juice boxes, straws, coated paper plates, coffee cups, diapers, baby wipes, and plenty more)!
What is Zero Waste?
The City of Burbank, along with many other cities and corporations around the country, is committed to reducing landfill waste by 90%. Currently the Burbank community recycles 64% of waste created. There is still room for improvement!
The Starlight Bowl is doing its part with composting and recycling options for guests and vendors. The challenge is that patrons are allowed to bring their own food and drink which means there is very little control over what type of packaging waste shows up.
The Starlight Bowl asks you to take a stand to reduce waste where you live, work and play. Replace disposable plates, cups, utensils, bags and napkins with durables that keep on saving. Take a few seconds to separate recyclables from waste and drop discards at the Zero Waste stations. Build a better world!
TICKETS ON SALE BEGINNING TUESDAY JUNE 4TH
4th of July, available Season Tickets and Individual Concert tickets are available ONLINE at 7:00 a.m. and in person at the Community Services Building at 9:00 a.m. starting Tuesday, June 4, 2013.BUY TICKETS! VIEW SEATING CHART