More Fun, Less Waste
Our goal is to reduce waste to Burbank’s landfill by 90% by replacing single-use disposables with durables, and through composting and recycling. Please help us reach our goal with these three simple steps!
- At home pack with waste prevention in mind
- At the Bowl Keep compostable, recyclable, and landfill materials separate
- Deposit each in the correct bin at the Zero Waste Stations.
Pack a zero waste picnic. It just tastes better.
Tips for Dining with Style
- Use durable plates, utensils, and cups instead of disposable plastic or polystyrene.
- Use cloth napkins instead of paper. It makes any meal more fancy.
- Avoid single serve portions with extra packaging.
- Pack up dirty dishes in old newspaper to soak up any mess and keep your basket/ cooler clean.
A Zero Waste picnic is simply more elegant.
Got Questions? Call the Burbank Recycle Center (818) 238-3900